Career Journal Documents
Remember: No in-text citations with the Career Journals- review the documentation protocols for end-of-document referencing format.
Career Journal Guidelines
1) Use upper case letters to write the name of the specific career as a heading.
2) Use a minimum of two sources of information including Internet websites and other resources that enable you to complete the requested information.
3) Summarize the information using a bullet format and the sub-headings listed below:
Education and/or Training Required
Responsibilities & Daily Activities
4) List in bullet five (the documentation of sources) the Internet websites and other resources used. All sources should be listed in the proper format according to your documentation protocols.
5) Use a few sentences to describe in bullet six (the self-reflection) your level of interest in this profession and why you would or would not pursue this career option.
Good Career Journal Links
Minnesota Internet System for Education and Employment Knowledge
The Health Professionals Network
The National Institute of Health
Explore Health Careers
Health Information Careers
Criminal Justice Degrees
PBS Career Journals